How to Apply
Applications will be evaluated by a committee consisting of the project director, assistant director, and other scholars. Their selection criteria will include:
- Quality and commitment as a teacher, scholar, and interpreter of the humanities
- Intellectual interests, in general and as they relate to the work of the institute
- Special perspectives, skills, or experiences that would contribute to the institute
- Commitment to participate fully in the formal and informal collegial life of the institute
- The likelihood that the experience will enhance the applicant’s teaching and scholarship
Remember that applications must be submitted, following the instructions below, by March 1, 2022 @ 11:59 pm. Applicants will be notified on March 25, 2022 whether they have been selected; you will have until April 8, 2022 to confirm your acceptance.
There are three components to your application: 1) this completed form; 2) a current CV; and 3) an Application Essay described below in #15.